Update from Munson Maternity Department:
Updated 3/17/2020 - All pregnant patients must enter Munson through the emergency department. There you will be screened and then taken back to Maternity for triage.
As you know the COVID-19 outbreak is being actively monitored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS).
In order to assist with reducing the spread of this virus, Northwood OBGYN encourages all patients to follow the CDC and MDHHS recommendations.
1) Use good hygiene practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases.
- Stay home if you are sick and advise others to do the same.
- Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (computers, keyboards, desk, etc.)
2) Review travel advisories before planning travel by going to www.CDC.gov/Travel
3) Take action to prepare your home and work, visit www.CDC.gov/coronavirus
From our family to yours, we wish you good health!
Respectfully, Northwood OBGYN Staff & Providers
Northwood Obstetrics and Gynecology was established in 1989 to specialize exclusively in the care and treatment of girls and women. We have grown substantially since then, but retain the very personal and individual care our patients have always enjoyed. Not only are our Providers experienced and current, they also understand the importance of compassion in delivering health care. We strive to make women and their families feel respected, confident and comfortable while under our care.
At Northwood Obstetrics & Gynecology, we are dedicated to providing the best medical care possible for your individual needs.
Important HIPAA Information - You may wish to read this ahead of your visit as it is a lengthy document. You do not have to bring this with you.