***We encourage ALL patients to get the COVID vaccine as soon as you are eligible. This includes women who are pregnant and breastfeeding***
If you need assistance After Hours:
- If you have an emergency:Dial 911 or go directly to the Emergency Department
- If you feel you are in labor, your water has broken, or you have a pregnancy related emergency: We advise that you go to Munson’s Maternity unit for evaluation - PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, ALL patients will enter Munson Medical Center through the Emergency Room. From there you will be screened and escorted to the Maternity unit.
- Signs of labor and pregnancy related emergencies can include:
- Regular contractions about 5 minutes apart and lasting 45-60 seconds
- A continuous gush or leaking of fluid
- Bleeding like a period
- Decreased baby movements
- Severe headache, chest pain, difficulty breathing
- Pain not relieved with rest or Tylenol
- If you have an urgent issue that cannot wait:you can go to any urgent care (most are open 7 days/week and have later hours). Alternatively, many commercial insurances have a 24-hour nurse line for assistance – this number should be listed on the back of your insurance card.
- If you have an issue that can wait:please call our office during normal office hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm)
Northwood Obstetrics and Gynecology was established in 1989 to specialize exclusively in the care and treatment of girls and women. We have grown substantially since then, but retain the very personal and individual care our patients have always enjoyed. Not only are our Providers experienced and current, they also understand the importance of compassion in delivering health care. We strive to make women and their families feel respected, confident and comfortable while under our care.
At Northwood Obstetrics & Gynecology, we are dedicated to providing the best medical care possible for your individual needs.
Important HIPAA Information - You may wish to read this ahead of your visit as it is a lengthy document. You do not have to bring this with you.